Vodka & Ricotta Lasagna
- Avocado Oil
- No Boil Lasagna Noodles
- 1 Large Jar of your favorite Vodka Sauce (I use Rao’s!)
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1 Package of Mushrooms, Chopped
- 1 lb of Ground Beef
- 1 Container of Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Egg
- Shredded Mozzarella
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Pour a little avocado oil into the pan and saute the chopped onions, mushrooms, and the ground beef. You can always add some salt and pepper to season it. I also sometimes add a little garlic too. Once the meat is browned, add a little bit of the vodka sauce and mix together. Then set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, the egg, and a little bit of shredded mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Coat the lasagna pan with a little avocado oil and then start your layering. First start with some vodka sauce, then add 4 no boil lasagna noodles, half the ricotta mixture and half the meat mixture. Make sure everything is evenly spread out. Then repeat the same order again.
- For the final layer, add the no boil lasagna noodles, the rest of the vodka sauce, and then sprinkle the top layer with some mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Cover the lasagna with tinfoil and bake in the oven for about 35-40 minutes. I always like to take the tinfoil off at the end and broil the top for about 5 minutes to get the cheese crispy.
- Let your lasagna rest for about 15-20 minutes and then cut and serve. Enjoy!