When it comes to making dinner these days, I am all about easy! This one pan greek chicken sheet pan recipe is so delish! It uses 1 pan, minimal ingredients, and is packed with flavor. What more could you want!?
Let’s break it down…
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1 large russet potato, diced
- 1 red or green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 large red onion, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1 pint of cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup of feta cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs in a bowl and pour about 2/3 of the marinade on top. Mix together and coat the chicken well. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating, spread the potatoes, bell pepper, red onion, and tomatoes onto a baking sheet and drizzle with the remaining marinade on top. Toss together to coat all the vegetables evenly.
- Add the chicken thighs to the baking sheet. Nestle them around the vegetables so that everything is in one even layer. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Add the olives and feta crumbles then place back into the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with tzatziki. Enjoy!