I’ve been buying so many cute new styles for Elle to get her ready for fall and winter season so I thought I would share them with you all below.
When it comes to kids clothing, a few of my favorite stores include: Gap, Old Navy, H&M, J.Crew and the Cat & Jack collection at Target. I also recently just discovered Pat Pat. Have you heard of them before? Their stuff is super affordable and cute!
If you are on the hunt for a winter coat, I recommend J.Crew. They have so many adorable styles that are also extremely warm and functional too. Elle helped me pick out this metallic pink coat for winter, but I love this star print one too!
Here are all our favorites below…
SHOP THE POST
1. Star Sherpa Boots // 2. Heart Knee Leggings // 3. Faux Fur Vest // 4. Winter Hat
5. Pink Dress // 6. Glitter Star Sneakers // 7. Tulle Dress // 8. Ruffle Set // 9. Faux Leather Jacket 10. Knitted Bow Leggings // 11. Navy Dress // 12. Metallic Winter Coat / // 13. Heart Teddy Coat
Also we can’t forget about the boys! I obviously don’t have one, but did a little round up of some cute styles I found:
SHOP THE POST
1. Navy Puffer Coat // 2. Plaid Shirt // 3. Navy Sherpa Jacket // 4. Winter Boots
5. Tiger Sweatshirt // 6. Camo Puffer Coat // 7. Sweater // 8. Joggers // 9. High Top Sneakers
10. Sherpa Corduroy Coat // 11. Grey Sneakers // 12. Tiger Sweatshirt
WHICH OUTFIT IS YOUR FAVORITE?! LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW XO