TIK TOK BAKED FETA AND TOMATO PASTA
- 2 boxes of cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 lb of your favorite pasta (I went with linguini this time, but might choose a different noodle next time like bow tie or penne)
- 1 block of feta cheese (about 8oz)
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- olive oil (about a 1/2 cup)
- salt and pepper
- red pepper flakes (optional and add only if you like spicy)
- fresh basil leaves (also optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add cherry/grape tomatoes to a dish and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Make sure everything is evenly coated.
- Add the block of feta to the center and top with more olive oil and a little bit of pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until everything has nicely browned.
- Meanwhile, prepare your pasta of choice according to the package. Make sure to reserve at least a 1/2 cup of salted pasta water before draining. This will help meld all the flavors together.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and add your freshly chopped garlic as well as your red pepper flakes. Mix everything together.
- Then toys in your pasta and a bit of the reserved pasta water. Mix again until everything is evenly coated.
- Top with fresh basil and serve.