This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx on behalf of Brownberry Organic Bread
In this house we like to make our meals not only nutritious, but also fun! My daughter can sometimes be a picky eater so today we are teaming up with Brownberry Organic to share 6 easy animal face toast treats that are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or even an easy afternoon snack.
When it comes to bread, our go-to these days is obviously Brownberry Organic White Made with Whole Wheat Bread. Their breads are made with no artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors. Each 2 slice serving has 4g of protein and 3g of fiber. They are sustainably baked and a good source of Vitamins A, D, and E. Lastly, they are USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified, which are both important factors in our home.
Brownberry recently came out with an Organic White Bread made with Whole Wheat that features Disney’s Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. This loaf instantly caught my daughter’s attention and made her even more excited to eat it! This is a total game changer for picky eaters! Not only is the packaging adorable, but also nutritious and flavorful.
I especially love supporting sustainable brands that focus on our planet and our future. Brownberry is a brand that gives back and it donates 1% of its revenue to environmental causes because the earth is at the center of everything.
Today my daughter and I created 6 different animal toast treats that help add a little fun and entertainment to the table. Here are all the details:
- 1 loaf of Brownberry Organic White made with Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 package of strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2 bananas
- 1 package of blueberries
- 1 jar of peanut butter or almost butter
- 1 jar of nutella
- 1 jar of your favorite jam (I used raspberry preserves)
- 1 package of cream cheese (whipped works best!)
- Handful of pretzel sticks
- BEAR: Start with either peanut butter or almond butter for the base. Add sliced bananas for the ears and snout. Lastly add blueberries for the eyes and nose.
- BUNNY: Start with cream cheese as the base. Try to spread it in a circular shape. Add blueberries for the eyes, a strawberry for the nose, and pretzel sticks for the whiskers. For the ears, slice a third of a banana longways and add a half of strawberry slice to the inside.
- OWL: Start with cream cheese as the base. Use banana slices and blueberries for the eyes. Then add lives of strawberries for the nose and wings.
- MONKEY: Start with your favorite jam as the base. Then add blueberries for the eyes and slices of banana cut in half for the ears and mouth.
- FOX: Use a combination of cream cheese and jam for the base. Start with the cream cheese first. Then add banana slices and blueberries for the eyes, a blueberry for the nose, and sliced strawberries for the ears.
- CAT: Start with either peanut butter or almond butter for the base. Add blueberries for the eyes, and sliced strawberries for the nose and ears. Lastly, add pretzel sticks for the whiskers.
SOME HELPFUL TIPS
- These animal faces are totally interchangeable. You can mix and match the base based on your child’s preference.
- To toast or not to toast? Either way works!
- Other topping options could work as well. Try using chocolate chips, other fruits like kiwi, raspberries, sliced grapes, or even cereal. The possibilities are endless!
- These are actually super EASY to make. Get your kids involved too if they love to “cook”.
So there you have it! 6 easy and fun animal face toast treats for your family to enjoy! Thanks to Brownberry Organic White Made with Whole Wheat Bread it will be even more nutritious and delicious!
PIN the recipe below so you can make it soon! XO