Cinnamon Roll Bowl Ice Cream Sundaes
- 1 store bought tube of cinnamon rolls
- Hudsonville Ice Cream (I went with French Vanilla and Bananas Foster)
- cooking spray
- bag of M&Ms
- rainbow sprinkles
- jar of cherries
- 1-2 bananas, sliced
- chocolate sauce
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (or whatever temperature the tube of cinnamon rolls suggests).
- Spray an inverted muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Open up the cinnamon roll tube and separate each cinnamon roll. Coil the cinnamon roll around the outside of each inverted muffin holder to create a bowl. Make sure to pinch the ridges and openings together in order to prevent the bowl from separating while baking.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or a little less than the time suggested on the packaging. Just keep an eye on them so that they don't burn.
- Carefully remove each cinnamon roll bowl from the tins and let cool for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, take out the ice cream and organize your toppings.
- Add 2 scoops of ice cream to each bowl as well as desired toppings. Serve immediately and enjoy!