Today is is all about THE KIDS! Lets be honest, shopping for kids is the easiest and also the most fun during the holidays. The options are endless and there are always a plethora of options catered to gender, age, and interest. I sorted it all out for you and broke today’s post into three different gift guides including one for babies, one for toddlers/preschoolers, and one for big kids.
Besides what I’ve got listed below, I have a few creative ideas that are more of an experience (which can be harder these days due to covid, as well as customized box subscriptions or piece:
TINKER TOTS BOXES
This is a fun monthly subscription box service that is created for toddlers ages 2-5. Every month new and exciting activities will be delivered right to your doorstep. Each box includes 5 hands-on, educational activities. All the materials are easy to follow instructions are provided so you don’t have to do any of the prep-work. They have different plans you can shop here.
SAGO MINI BOXES
This is another subscription box, but a bit different. I first shared these on Instagram because Elle is obsessed! Her aunt gifted them to her and I thought it was such a fun idea so I had to share. Each box celebrates the power of play with creative activities and collectibles that your kids can play with over and over again. Each month has a new theme and even the box that it comes in is part of the fun.
If your child is a fan of art then this is the box for you! We did one over the summer and my daughter loved it. It’s a pottery painting subscription box. You can pick and choose between different themes like safari, under the sea, blank and blank. Each box includes 4 pieces of pottery, non-toxic paint, paintbrushes, themed button, paint palettes, tablecloth, coloring pages, and an apron. It’s such a great indoor activity to do during winter too! So fun!
Another great gift idea is offering up yourself to babysit or take the kid or kids out on a fun day trip adventure. This is especially cute for grandparents or aunts and uncles. Switching up the daily routine can be super fun and unexpected.
I absolutely love when things are monogrammed or personalized for my child. There is a great website called Stuck On You that has the cutest stuff! They also have a bunch of holiday themed items like books, Santa sacks, stockings, puzzles, ornaments, and more.
I also recently got my friend’s kid a book from this website called Wonderbly. Books always make amazing presents and the fact that it’s personalized makes it even better. Such a fun idea!
Now onto more tangible items. Let’s break it down:
BABY SHOP THE POST
1. Little People House // 2. Wooden Activity Cube // 3. Wiggle & Crawl Ball
4. Mickey Mouse Puppets // 5. Take Along Town Play Mat // 6. Sit to Stand Walker
7. Ball Pit Indoor Playground // 8. Push Car // 9. Sesame Street On The Go Letter
10. Rock & Rhyme Talking Elmo // 11. Baby Guitar // 12. Sensory Balls & Blocks
LITTLE KIDS (AGE 2-5) SHOP THE POST
1. Itty Bitty Prettys Tea Party Play Set // 2. Train Set & Table // 3. Barbie Chelsea Camper
4. Hot Wheels Trucks // 5. Basketball Set // 6. Osmo Starter Kit // 7. Paw Patrol Tower
8. Disney Princess Doll Set // 9. Disney Frozen Castle // 10. Toddler Scooter
11. Trolls Music Player // 12. Pop The Pig // 13. Plush Sweet Shake Surprise
14. L.O.L Surprise OMG Remix Doll Set // 15. Cry Babies // 16. Ice Cream Cart
BIG KID (6-10) SHOP THE POST
1. LEGO Friends Friendship Bus // 2. Big Box of Magic Tricks // 3. Musical Jewelry Box
4. Marble Run // 5. Sprinkle Art Shaker // 6. Sand Art Set // 7. Art Case Coloring Set
8. Star Projector Night Light // 9. Disney Frozen Castle // 10. LEGO Minecraft
11. Remote Control Cars // 12. Hoverboard // 13. Barbie Dreamhouse /
14. Walking & Barking Puppy // 15. Mega Slime Kit