Mackinac Island Fudge Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 12 Chocolate Brownie Cookies (see above for recipe)
- 1 48 oz carton of Hudsonville's Mackinac Island Fudge Ice Cream, softened
- Plastic Wrap
- **optional: store bought cookies. I picked up some butter cookies with fudge. Anything goes!
- Take ice cream out and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Place 1 large scoop of ice cream between 2 chocolate brownie cookies.
- Place in plastic wrap neatly.
- Store in the freezer for at least 1 hour and preferably overnight.
- Leave in the freezer until right before serving and enjoy!