Sprinkle Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 12 Thin & Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies (see above for recipe)
- 1 48 oz carton of Hudsonville Creamery Blend Vanilla Ice Cream, softened
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Plastic Wrap
- Take ice cream out and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Place 1 large scoop of ice cream between 2 chocolate chip cookies.
- Cover with rainbow sprinkles by pouring them around the vanilla ice cream section as you rotated the cookie around. I did this over a plate, to catch all the extra sprinkles that fell.
- Wrap cookie in plastic wrap.
- Store in the freezer for at least 1 hour and preferably overnight.
- Leave in the freezer until right before serving and enjoy!