Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 2 cups of all-purposed flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease a 9X5 loaf pan (preferably glass).
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Mash bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Mix together.
- Add eggs to butter mixture one at a time and beat well with a mixer in another bowl. Then mix in the sugar.
- Combine the banana mixture into the butter mixture.
- Slowly stir in the dry mixture until well blended.
- Lastly, fold in the chocolate chips with a spoon. Then pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven for about 70 minutes (1 hour and 10 minutes) or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the loaf pan for about 15-20 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack. Then serve!