Melted Ice Cream Cake
- 3/4 cup of unsalted butter
- 2 cups of melted Hudsonville Creamery Blend Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 2/3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of confectioner's sugar (powdered sugar)
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray your bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray. I also like to use some butter to get into all the little nooks so that nothing sticks.
- Mix together the butter and sugar until smooth in a large bowl.
- Next add the flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract. Then mix well.
- Then add 3 eggs as well as the 2 cups of melted ice cream. Stir until combined well.
- Pour batter into your greased bundt pan.
- Bake for about 35 minutes. You can test if it is done by inserting a toothpick and seeing if it comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool completely then turn cake upside down out into a serving plate or cake stand.
- For the icing, whisk together confectioner's sugar with the milk.
- Make sure to add enough milk until it has reached the desired thickness and consistency.
- Drizzle the icing all over the cake and top with sprinkles.
- Slice and serve!