- 1 cup of plain greek yogurt (you could also use mayo or sour cream for a tangier flavor)
- 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 14oz bag of coleslaw mix or cabbage mix
- Combine the greek yogurt, lime juice, cumin, salt, pepper, garlic in a bowl and mix together. You can use a food processor if you want a finer chop.
- Pour the sauce over the coleslaw mix and stir together until evenly combined.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.