Monkey Bread Loaf Recipe
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of butter, melted
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits or crescent rolls (they come in a tube)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Open the biscuit package and cut into little pieces the size of a quarter.
- In a small bowl melt the butter. Then set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix together the cinnamon and sugar.
- Dip each biscuit piece into butter first and then into the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Make sure to drip off excess butter and evenly coat each piece.
- Place coated biscuit pieces into a buttered loaf pan.
- Once all the pieces have been thoroughly coated, place the loaf pan into the oven and bake for 20-23 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Then flip over onto a plate and serve.