Easy Crustless Cheese & Spinach Quiche
- 7 eggs
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pint of low fat cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup of flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 6 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 1 cup of fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sauté onions in a pan and set aside.
- Beat 7 eggs together in a large bowl with a whisk.
- Add the cottage cheese, flour, milk, melted butter, chopped spinach, and onions to the bowl.
- Mix everything together.
- Pour into a greased 9X13 inch baking pan.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.