Happy Wednesday guys! It’s another week and another gift guide. I recently shared a gift guide for all the ladies as well as a gift guide for all the guys. Today I’m focusing on kids of all ages and breaking it down into three different categories catered to babies, toddlers, and kids. Obviously different ages are interested in different toys.
I’ve teamed up with one my of favorite retailers buybuy Baby to share a variety of their amazing selection. They really do a great job on their website of breaking the toy category down by age group and type. I’m personally into learning toys for Elle and even recently wrote a whole post about our favorites here.
Besides what I’ve got listed below, some other ideas to consider include:
Kids of all ages LOVE classes and they can get expensive. Why not give the gift of a winter class or money towards one. Both the parents as well as the kids will appreciate it. If you live in Chicago, there is also something called Pearachute where you can give credits towards a wide variety of classes throughout the Chicagoland area. That way you’re able to try out a variety of different activities for your child.
MEMBERSHIP TO THE CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
My sister-in-law gave us this gift last year and it was great! A yearly membership will go to good use and it’s fun for the whole family. Most major cities have some sort of Children’s Museum and if not, there are usually other kid-friendly museum options available.
Another great gift idea is offering up yourself to babysit or take the kid or kids out on a fun day trip adventure. This is especially cute for grandparents or aunts and uncles. Switching up the daily routine can be super fun and unexpected.
I absolutely love when things are monogrammed or personalized for my child. There is a great website called Stuck On You that has the cutest stuff! They also have a bunch of holiday themed items like books, Santa sacks, stockings, puzzles, ornaments, and more.
I also recently got my friend’s kid a book from this website called Wonderbly. Books always make amazing presents and the fact that it’s personalized makes it even better. Such a fun idea!
TICKETS OR EXPERIENCES
Kids do love toys, but they also love experiences. To go along with a few of the things I’ve listed above, you can buy tickets to a concert or play that is kid friendly or even to an amusement park you think they might be interested in. Depending on where you live, there are different options. If you live in Chicago then lunch at The American Girl would be fun or going to a Build-A -Bear Workshop.
If you ever watch SharkTank then you might have seen these before. They’re magical pop up greeting cards and especially fun for kids. They’ve got a wide variety of designs, including a whole holiday collection. They’re actually great for the whole family!
Elle actually got this as a gift recently and is totally obsessed. It’s the cutest little tale about a reindeer that spends the month of December getting to know your child as they go on adventures together. It also comes with a powerful, positive message that different is normal. We read this to her daily and it makes a great gift! They even sell it on Amazon.
Now onto some toy ideas for babies, toddlers, and kids:
SHOP BABY TOYS
1. SKIPHOP Book // 2. NogginStick Rattle // 3. Click Clack Ball // 4. Activity Center
5. Animal Puppets // 6. Sensory Blocks // 7. Take Along Tunes // 8. Activity Cube
9. Stacking Toy // 10. Sit To Stand Walker // 11. Learning Remote // 12. Learning Table
13. My First Block Set // 14. Zoom n’ Crawl Monster // 15. Dancing Beatle
SHOP TODDLER TOYS
1. SpinAgain Stacking Toy // 2. Toy Doctor Set // 3. Teepee Tent // 4. Magnetic Tile Blocks
5. Tricycle // 6. Magnetic Number Maze // 7. Train Set // 8. Colorful Lacing Bead Set
9. Symphony Gears // 10. Play Kitchen Set // 11. Roll Up Rainbow Piano // 12. Toy Tool Belt
13. Dollhouse // 14. Cleaning Set // 15. Wooden Pizza Party // 16. Farm Sound Book
SHOP KID TOYS
1. Art Easel // 2. Alphabet Floor Puzzle // 3. Fantasy Stick Unicorn // 4. Science Lab Set
5. Glowing Race Track // 6. Scooter // 7. Clay Play Set // 8. Spirograph // 9. Construction Toy Set 10. Race Car Bed // 11. Tabletop Puppet Theater // 12. Star Wars Talking Plush Toy
*This post is in partnership with buybuy BABY , a company that both Elle and I love. As always, all opinions are our own. Thank you for supporting brands that make GCG possible!