Caramelized Onion & Mushroom Flatbread Pizza
- 1 naan bread
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 5 button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 oz of goat cheese
- balsamic glaze
- fresh garlic
- olive oil
- salt + pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Mix the olive oil and fresh garlic in a small bowl and brush the naan flatbread with the mixture.
- Put the naan in the oven on a pan and bake for 5-8 minutes so it gets crispy.
- While the naan is in the oven, sauté the onions and mushrooms in a small pan with olive oil and/or butter, salt, and pepper.
- Remove the naan bread from the oven and scatter around the onions, mushrooms, and goat cheese.
- Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Place back in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes until it is cooked to your liking.
- Remove and let cool.
- Drizzle with the balsamic glaze, slice, and serve.