Prosciutto Arugula Flatbread Pizza
- 1 naan bread
- 1 large ball of fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 package of prosciutto
- balsamic glaze
- fresh garlic
- olive oil
- salt + pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Mix the olive oil and fresh garlic in a small bowl and brush the naan flatbread with the mixture.
- Put the naan in the oven on a pan and bake for 5-8 minutes so it gets crispy.
- Remove from the oven and place the sliced mozzarella cheese and prosciutto on top.
- Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Place back in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes until it is cooked to your liking.
- Mix the arugula with olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let cool.
- Sprinkle the arugula mixture on top of the pizza and drizzle with the balsamic glaze.
- Slice and serve.