Tomato Mozzarella Flatbread Pizza
- 1 naan bread
- cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large ball of fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 5-6 basil leaves, I usually roll them up and slice them
- fresh garlic
- olive oil
- salt + pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Mix the olive oil and fresh garlic in a small bowl and brush the naan flatbread with the mixture.
- Put the naan in the oven on a pan and bake for 5-8 minutes so it gets crispy.
- Remove from the oven and begin to place the sliced mozzarella cheese and tomatoes.
- Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Place back in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes until it is cooked to your liking.
- Remove and let cool.
- Sprinkle with the chopped basil, slice, and serve.