Balsamic Avocado Toast
- Sliced bread of choice (for this recipe I used classic Tuscan Italian bread)
- 4 ripe avocados, mashed
- 1/2 cup of cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced.
- 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of feta crumbles
- salt + pepper
- Slice and toast the bread.
- Mash the avocados in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Stir together and spread onto each piece of toasted bread.
- Top with tomato slices.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese crumbles.
- Plate the toast and drizzle with balsamic.
- Sprinkle a little extra salt and pepper to taste.
- **Goes well with JaM Cellars Butter Chardonnay