Easy Deviled Eggs
- 7 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon of mustard
- salt + pepper to taste
- chives for garnish
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil.
- Once boiling, gently add eggs with a spoon and boil for 12 minutes.
- Drain water and add cold water and ice to the pot to cool down the eggs and stop the cooking process. I also usually refrigerate them for at least a half hour.
- Once the eggs are cooled, peel them and cut them in half.
- Remove all the yolks and add them to a bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks with a fork. Then add the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk together until smooth.
- Put the egg mixture into a plastic bag and cut the tip. Pipe the mixture into the eggs.
- Top with chives
- Cover and refrigerate the eggs for several hours before serving.
- **Goes well with JaM Cellars Butter Chardonnay