Egg + Veggie Casserole
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 box of mushrooms, sliced
- 2 handfuls of fresh spinach, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 16 oz of low fat cottage cheese
- 6 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of low fat sharp cheddar cheese
- salt + pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
- Saute onions, garlic, and sliced mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of melted butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix together the eggs, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, spinach, extra butter, and flour.
- Add the sautéed onion, mushroom, and garlic mixture. Mix together again.
- Pour into prepared dish and bake for 1 hour.