- 1 cucumber, unpeeled, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 pint of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 of red onion, sliced in half-rounds
- 1/2 pound of feta cheese, 1/2 inch diced
- 1/2 cup of olives, pitted
- 1/2 head of romaine lettuce
- 1 cups of spinach or baby spinach
- For the Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar
- Throw the cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, feta cheese, olives, and lettuce all together in a large salad bowl.
- For the dressing whisk together the oregano, sea salt, pepper, olive oil, and apple cider vinegar in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, toss together and serve.