– Struggle getting up in the AM? Here are 25 Good Morning Habits for a Great Day.
– Have an iPhone? Check out these 10 Exciting New Features Your iPhone is Getting.
– I’m all about home improvements and love this list of 60 Home DIYs to Try. My personal favorite are these jewelry organizing ideas.
– Hey all you bloggers out there! I’m loving Blair’s site Blog Better. It’s filled with helpful tips on becoming a better blogger. Make sure to check it out.
– Lastly, some inspiration for summer. Here are 5 Tricks to Looking Skinny. It includes items that you probably already have in your closet.
SALES & STYLES
– How cute are all of these coffee mugs!? They are designed by Ann of the blog Step Inside My Closet and sold online at A Cup of Quotes. I recently got this mug and absolutely love it. Feel free to shop your favorites using the code BLOGANDCOFFEE for free shipping on any order.
– I just bought this perforated white backpack for my summer trip to France. I needed a cute big bag to hold my camera while sightseeing. What do you think? PS: It’s on SALE!
– Have you heard of the brand Ikwetta? They specialize in homemade sandals, bags, and accessories all created by African artisans using Maasai beadwork. They recently launched a Kickstarter campaign and are trying to raise $10,000.
– J.Crew is currently having a killer sale! 40-60% off with code SHOPSALE. They have so many cute sandals and I’ve got my eye on these.
TRENDING ON GCG
– A few weekends ago I hosted a brunch for my girlfriends. Check out the menu and decor here.
– What do you think of this dress? I think it might be a new summer favorite.
– I’ve been crushing on bright whites this summer. See some style inspiration here.
– I’m not the biggest fan of horizontal stripes, but somehow managed to fall in love with this dress. See how I style it here.
– Check out some summer style must haves that I currently NEED.
HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE! XO
Love this inspiration, MERCI!
Bisous from France,
*-* Sand. *-*
I love these kinds of posts, thanks for sharing!
Love your new bag for Europe!! Let me know if you need any tips for while you’re there – we went last summer! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston
Ohmygoodness I just clicked a million links! haha Thanks for all the Friday favorites!
Her Heartland Soul
Love those mugs!! I have two mugs that I use and I’d love another one. 🙂 Your new bag is super cute too. We spent 5 days in Paris for our honeymoon, but I’d love to go to other places in France. I hope that you have a fab weekend! 🙂
Great links! I can’t wait for IOS9 and I love that backpack! Great buy. I really love the Kewl dress!
I desperately need some jewelry organizing help–thanks for the links 🙂
Love this photo, such a nice place:) On my French blog: “how to straighten your hair and eat Strawberries Tagada at the same time”
I didn’t know you were going to France! Love, love the back pack!
Wishes & Reality
I love this!! Thanks for sharing!
Melanie @ meandmr.com
The interior in that room is perfect!
Nice reads, thanks for sharing. And btw, I just pinned that photo on my “Decor Ideas” I like it 🙂
Wow that gallery wall is amazing. I always think I want to have a gallery wall and then I start to realize how much work it would be and I give up. Love all these links!