Boys can be tricky when it comes to shopping. You want to make it personal and get them something that they will love and use all year. Whether you are buying something festive for your brother, boyfriend, husband, friend or father, below are some ideas to help inspire you this holiday season. From this fabulous briefcase, to that comfy flannel or beer making kit, there is something in here for everyone. Also don’t forget to check out last week’s gift guide that include items all under $100 and some recent pins. Happy Monday and happy shopping!
SHOP THE POST
1. Sunnies // 2. Slippers // 3. Shoe Cleaning Kit // 4. Man Apron // 5. Briefcase
6. Minimergency Kit // 7. Scarf // 8. Bar Buddy Tool // 9. Travel Mask // 10. Shaving Kit
11. Hand Cream // 12. Plaid Shirt // 13. Watch // 14. iPhone Case // 15. Book
16. Wireless Headphones // 17. Beer Making Kit // 18. Belt // 19. Tie Bar Tie
20. Hat // 21. Power Stays // 22. Poker Set
These are awesome suggestions! My husband is looking for some new slippers!
I didn’t know they came out with a minimergency kit for guys – I love that!! The art of shaving is always a fantastic gift too! Great round-up girl!!
I feel like men are way harder to shop for than women! This will be a great start- thanks lady!
Love this gift guide! Thanks for the ideas:)
Love this! Thanks for the ideas!
Awesome picks! Really love the beer making kit!!!
Such great picks for men! How much fun is the apron! XO